Monday, October 6, 2008

What a cow! I could have gotten along much better with Barbara over a bottle of wine but no she insisted on kicking my ass to hell and back and back to hell again.

"Barbara"

Five rounds, each for time of:
20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

Rest precisely three minutes between each round.

1. 4.16

2. 4.33

3. 4.45

4. 4.52

5. 4.58

My times were good but I sucked royally it's time to shed these extra #'s I felt like a sack of potatoes. Anyway I'm back at her & that's what counts. As for "Barbara" she can go pound sand:)

PS couldn't have done it without my super timer! Thanks Mum.......... mummummummummummummummummummummummummummummummummum

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Nice job Mia, she was a biotch wasn't she. What I am happy for in Barbara is that my times stayed close. Just a matter of getting the times lower. I hope you are doing Sunday's .com today they really lend themselves to each other for a shit kicker week. If you want to do it at our house come over around 7:30. I was so spent after those two I took yesterday off. I also caught a nasty cold so I'm just going to do something light tonight:) Call me.