Monday, April 7, 2008

First globo experience




WOD
With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

This was my first time with this one. Holy pump the forearms! I got to 14 so 105 pull-ups in 14 minutes not bad if I do say myself! Hitting 17 next time.

Front Squat
95lbs X3 - 135lbs X3 - 145lbs X3

Stop there because my body was buzzing from all the pull-ups:)

My super mum came for a little blast she practice her pull-ups and was banging off singles real nice. Front Squats 95lbsX3 - 115 x3 - 115 X3 - 125X 3 - 125X3 now that is one bad ass mummy:)

My dad came as our support team or manager as he was calling himself which actually turned out great because nobody interrupted us, thanks Daddy:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go ladies and Daddy!!! You rock!!!

Anonymous said...

hey globo chick. that`s a strange thought, eh? So where are you guys working out? are you committred to a gym yet? here`s a tought: why not crossfit south surrey. you`re not that far away. a quick blast down 16th and you`re there.
i missed you this morning. it just wasnt the same.

Leanna said...

sweet! good job girls, how hard was it Mia? did you like that WOD? Wod you do it again? (aren't I clever :P )

Mia said...

I WOD do it again you clever little thing, I was thinking of you the whole time it's a WOD for you! It was pretty sweet! Thanks Jill don't worry my wheels are already turning:) I missed you guys this morning too, sucks! I would go so far to call me a globo gym chick but it was actually kind of fun. Hope to see all you lovelys soon:)

Anonymous said...

hey Mia
you look awesome
big hug from me
miss you

Mia said...

Hey Ruth thanks for stopping by nice to have you posting! Keep giver on the tough WOD's