Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just having some fun.........


4 Rounds
25-pullups
25-pushups
25-situps
25-squats

18.57 Rx'd

So when I walked into work today I saw coach messing about on the rower and I thought great I don't want to row but then as I looked at the board I was pleasantly surprised to see the # 25 on 4 different exercises and "only" 4 rounds. WILL I EVER LEARN! This bitch was tough right before my cocky self is about to start this workout Coach C looks at me and says "this is basically Angie just broken into sets" then a slit little bit of fear sunk in. Man this was a mental battle the pull-ups and push-ups were no FUN, but in the end got'r done took me awhile to recover though, I LOVE X-FIT. Then it was time to strike a pose:)

5 comments:

Coach Clarke said...

Great job today muscles, way to rip up this wod.

Anonymous said...

All right Miss Mia, you kicked serious ASS on this one! You Rock baby! Even if you say gariage instead of garage! :) crackin up...how the hell does one spell it the way you say it?!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job today Mia and nice pic. See ya in the morn:)

Chad de Boer said...

dang look at those abs :P
nice work today your a beast
seeya tomorrow night!!!!

Mia said...

Thanks my CrossFit Family! That was a butt kicker:)