Friday, May 2, 2008


500m row @ 2 min pace
10 - h.Power cleans 75lbs
500 m row @ 2 min pace
15 - bent over rows 75lbs

Nice little blast for the warm-up just fired it all out!

As many rounds in 15 minutes of:
5 - BW deadlifts 145lbs
5 - Push press @ 1/2 BW db x 2 used 35lb DB
5 - Ab wheels

15 rounds + Deadlifts Rx'd
This one was sweet! Felt awesome had to dig deep and keep on keepin on I looked at the clock & only 5 minutes had past and I thought holy crap this is going to hurt. The body buzzed good after this one. I love the feeling CrossFit gives me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No kidding about the 5 minutes! All I could think at that point was "oh this is going to be a real bitch!" Great work Mia! Kaleigh, Cassie and I love all your beautiful pics of Fraser and Argos and of course all the other cuties on the farm. Have a great weekend!