Friday, May 9, 2008


500m row

Deadlift
5X165lbs - 5X165lbs - 5X165lbs - 5X165lbs

3rounds
20 Ab wheels
20 push-ups
20 Air squats
20 pull-ups
12min-ish Rx'd

That 3 rounder was tough first round felt great but it caught up quick!
Today was awesome I had 2 strong women join me my mum and friend Stacey! My mum joined us for the 3 rounder and kick some arse:) and today was Stacey's 2nd CrossFit workout this girl is going to kill it with some time. She pumped out 135lbs DLx5 with ease and awesome technique.

The sun feels so good! Hopefully it sticks around tomorrow because it is my best friends stagette and I have planned for us to go golf so please do a sun dance for us:)

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Nice job there Mia! Have fun tonight, make sure you get a turn on the kareoke machine :) Maybe you could record yourself so we can hear!!! :)