Wednesday, May 7, 2008




5 Rounds
max push press 95lb
max strict pullups
rest 3 min betweens rounds

#1 PP 13/ PU 3 #2 PP 12/ PU 3 #3 PP 12/ PU 2 #4 PP 13/ PU 2 #5 PP 8 / PU 2

Push Press 58 Pull-ups 12

Total 70 Rx'd

I was happy with my push press other than the last round. My pull-ups were not to impressive but better then expected.

Finish with
60 - K2E in as few sets as possible

broke all my K2E's into 10's this one hurt the hands big time!

Who's the cutie with her hands on her hips:) Soon to be 16!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like the new Blog Header! Great work tonight! You are so fricken strong! Hey how about I trade you some of my pullups for some of your push press? I know it can't be an even trade but come on gimme some of your power..pleease. :)

Mia said...

I wish I could! It's always the way eh! You are getting pretty freakin strong there little lady you got nothing to worry about:)

Leanna said...

Mia your so funny :) Good Job yesterday, your push press looked awesome, so strong!