Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lululemon Photo shoot!




Today was my photo shoot for Lululemon. The photographer, Robin was awesome so she made it easy and a lot of fun! The rain held off and I think we got some good shots. We were at Marine Park in Burnaby which is right across from Deep Cove where I was born and raised. They took shots of me doing a few kicks, KB stuff, handstands and push ups by the water on 2 old dock posts. Now it's up to Lulu to chose the photo they like for the poster that will go in the Metrotown store, hopefully it's a good one and not just one that shows their logo:)

4 comments:

Leanna said...

that sounds like it was so much fun! can we buy the posters? haha.. no seriously, i think it would be cool in my new room :)

and btw, i'm just gunna comment on every one of your posts. I know it makes you feel loved :P

Jill said...

Hey Mia. that shoot looks really neat. did you feel like a super star? i hope so!
Nice work, and I cant wait to see some of those beauty shots :) !

Chad de Boer said...

haha sounds like fun i guess this means were all
going to have to take a trip down to metro town
to check out Mia on her poster im sure you
represented Crossfit langley/farmfit aldergrove
extermely well. Nice job today btw you killed those
damn bears.

claudia said...

Mia! Your so sneaky! I hope that you had a good time. I will let you know when get the pics.

Oh and we dont sell the posters but you might end up on a water bottle some day!

claudia