Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ladders baby 3-2-1 GO


10 - 1
Deadlift 155lbs
wall ball 12lbs
L pull-ups
NO REST right into the next ladder
10-1
Box step ups
walking lunge 35lb DB's
sit-up's

WOW! This kicked my ASS! The cool thing about this wod was I had my bad ass mum (60years young) right beside me lifting the same weight on the DL's how freakin awesome is that. L pull-ups were sloppy I did have to do them with a kip I just can't do them strict, YET! 2nd ladder the lunges were the toughest. Boy did I enjoy those sit-ups. Yet again another awesome wod designed by the Master! Thanks Coach:)

2 comments:

Sheldon Mum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheldon Mum said...

Couldn't have climbed the ladder carrying that weight without your encouragement - you made it look easy so I just had to suck it up!