Monday, March 17, 2008



Workout of the Day

3 Rounds
500m row @ about a 1.55 pace for all 3 rows
10 - H. Power clean+push press 65lb
rest 2 min and repeat
Yet again harder than it looks my forearms were screaming!

3 Rounds for time:
10 - Front squat 135/95lb
10 - Pullups
10 - Weighted situps on ab mat 15lbx2DB

My shoulders were sore going into the workout (I guess from Sat???) but boy did they burn while doing the front squats. I think the squats were the hardest today.

Got to train a guy that was a stunt man for the movie 300 how cool is that! I'm hoping we will see him more often if his schedule permits this guy will defiantly be with the fire breathers.

Training the kids today I got them to jump on the rower. Man they were excited! They have done it before but of course they wanted to do the fish game highest score of the day was 1515! Have you ever played the fish game? Maybe a way to work on technique and have some fun:)


No comments: