Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Barbell Complex
DL+Row+HP clean+F squat+PP+B squat+P jerk
Do 6 reps and do not let the bar touch the ground, only for a moment for DL Not for rest until you have done the complex
1st - 50lbs
2nd - 65lbs
3rd - 75lbs
4th - 85lbs
Rest a little between sets 2min max

Holy butt kicker! My traps were on FIRE! This one is all about mental toughness and just get r done!

3 rounds for time
20 - pullups
5 - Sandbag Zurcher squats 50lbs
10- DB snatches 30lb (5 per side)

This one was good I broke all my pull-ups into 5's but my hands were hurting the other exercises were the rest!

So my super butt kicking mother just ROCKS! She did her 1st pull-up of many today, way to go super mum. Oh ya she will be turning 61 in June!

I hear A LOT "I have to get into shape before I start your program" that is FALSE. Anyone, YES anyone, can do CrossFit. Every workout can be designed just for each athlete. I couldn’t do ONE pull-up less than a year ago now there is no holding me back! If you know someone who needs to get in shape ASK them what the heck are you waiting for DEATH! We will be offering a bootcamp class which will teach people the foundations of CrossFit in a non-intimidating environment and we will still be offering private foundations, so send them to us @ CrossFit Langley 604-514-8707!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...my hands were killing me tonight!

Awesome work on the pullup Mum! Trust me, I am not that far ahead of you on those, and they just keep getting easier and stronger every workout!

That first WOD was a killer. Urgh...those power cleans were killing me! Not a pretty form at all but got the job done! I may not get BIGGER but I will get FATSER... STRONGER! :) BRING IT ON! :)) sweet.