Saturday, March 22, 2008


5 rounds
5 - DB burpee thusters 30lb DB's
5 - 155lb B.Squat 1st round and a 1/2 then dropped to 145lbs BS
7 L-pullups

3 rounds
18 Box Jumps
10 Single arm split Jerk 30lb DB's (5 per side)
7 KTE

Okay today was kicking my ASS! I had to drop the weight on my back squat by 10lbs which I have never had to do but if I didn't I would have been there all day and I was already making a career of this one. Those Burpee thrusters were not helping the BS L-pullups were tough but the easiest of the 3 I had to do kipping L-pullups but they felt better than at the beginning of the week. 2nd little 3 rounder was a good little blast all felt good on that one and I finished right behind Sterling #3 baby!

The picture is of Wini my mini in her slimmer days it is time to get her on the Zone and doing some X-Fit!

No comments: