Thursday, March 13, 2008



Workout of the Day

500m row @ 2 min pace
50 - Box step ups
20 - OHS 45lb bar
30 - ab mat sit-ups
rest 2 min and repeat 2 more times
On the last round finish and do 25 burpee's and 25 double unders

This was crazy I thought I was getting off easy when I looked at the WOD you think I'd know better by now but this was HARD my legs were so pumped. On all the rows I kept it under 2 mins I think around 1.56 for all three. The OHS were not so much fun but boy does it feel good when it's over you feel like a SUPERSTAR!

I got good news today I applied to be a lululemon ambassador and I got it, very cool! So I will be going to the Metrotown location to do a few seminars on CrossFit and Martial Arts, giving feed back on the clothing and I also get a photo shoot and a poster of ME in the store for a month, very cool:)

Last night was our night at the Military base the group did awesome. Even though they were cursing at us just a little:) Their WOD was
4 rounds
400m run
50 air squats
the best time was around 11 minutes and slowest was around 20 but all in all they it great. We look forward to training with them again next week.

Pictures are form yesterday's WOD

7 comments:

Leanna said...

SWEET! congrats on the lulu ambassador thing! Can't wait to see you on the poster :)

Surrey Sterling said...

Mia that is great that your a famous crossfitter! Can't wait to see your framed poster on the wall of fame! Congrats!

Mia said...

yo Sovereign crossfit dude the words out you got a blog where do I find that bad boy:) thanks man!

Surrey Sterling said...

www.crossfitglobo.com

Man your mom needs a blog badly, she could ispire so many people starting with my mother.

Surrey Sterling said...

To f#$k'in funny, Michelle in the living room me in the Kitchen post'in at the same time. So how wuz CF darl'in?

Mia said...

You guys crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mia!! I knew you would get it. I guess this means more time spent at the lulu.