Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Michelle takes this WOD........... way to go girl!




As many rounds as you can do in 20 minutes
150m row
10 Kettle Bell swings
7 Ab wheels
5 ring dips

6 rounds + row/KB's & Ab wheel Rx'd

Oh crap those ring dips were tough I was doing them in singles with a 5 - 15 second rest in between each one, that sucks!!!!Only way to get better is to do them:) Everything else felt pretty good.

Man Michelle did awesome she Rx'd this WOD with 7 rounds + 5Ab wheels way to go girl your kicking some serious ass! See people drinking out of pink water bottles makes you bigger, faster, stronger:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mia. This Wod felt so much better mentally than last night's! Am I a retard asking this, be honest, but was I deep enough on my dips and was my ab wheel ok? It all felt alot easier tonight...bigger, faster, stronger or was I doing something wrong!? Don't sugar it, tell me the truth. Oh and no matter what your answer is I love Crossfit and I will kick your butt again...not sure when but I am still kinda giddy about it! :)

Mia said...

Michelle you are so funny! This is why the fire breathers always get stronger, happy but never satisfied. You know I think we can always improve on technique but as the body get more fatigued our technique suffers a little. Your ab wheels are miles from where they were only comment I would have on those was your lower back starts to cave just slightly in the bottom position and your dips were great. Did you know there are only 2 women in the Box that do ring dips, oh ya baby! I look forward to you kicking my ass more often. Now organize a baby sitter and get your butt to Saturday's class. See you tonight super women!