Wednesday, March 12, 2008





5 Rounds for time
125m row
6 - Power cleans 95lb
12 - Box jumps 20"
10 - Pullups

15.30 Rx'd

This workout kicked my ass! I was super nervous before and opted out of doing the big box thank goodness because my legs were fried last 2 rounds I did step-up because I was more efficient After that we did some weighted dips and pull-ups. My hands were killing with the pull-ups I managed to do 9 singles with a 15lb DB. Dips I did with the belt 3x with 20lbs and 2 sets of 3 with 15lbs.
Training a new client today so I took her on 3 400m runs she told me how much she hates running I said welcome to the club. Nice to be out in the fresh air I’m really looking forward to some hot summer training!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Mia! Nice job on your Wod today...you rock as always! I am still feeling a little URGH from not RXing the wod today. I think I made the better choice of using the lighter weight...my form felt better but still not perfect. I need to work on those power cleans. Anyway, have a great night and I see you tomorrow. :)

Mia said...

You did awesome Michelle you rocked on that big box and your technique on the cleans was getting really good. You might not of Rx'd it tonight but just you wait you are becoming a force to reckon with, it's sweet:)

Leanna said...

Mia, your bringing sexy back
if you know what i mean ;)

Anonymous said...

Mia. this new client you speak of.. is her name Chantelle or Genvieve?
-Jill

Mia said...

No it's not but tell them to call me:) I love having new people to spread the CrossFit love with!