Tuesday, March 11, 2008

CrossFit Total

So today I decided to do my CrossFit total because I have never done it! CF total is Max Back Squat Max Strict Press Max Deadlift. I had a plan going in but that changed as it sometimes does:)


Back Squat 175lbs - 195lbs - 205lbs
Strict Press
85lbs - 95lbs failed - 90lbs
Deadlift
260lbs - 290lbs - 295lbs failed
Total = 585

All in all I'm pretty happy with my score but of course not satisfied:) I really wanted over 600. Back Squat felt good. Deadlift I hit a new PR by 3lbs so I'll take that. AS for Strict Press this is a very humbling exercise and extremely tough if you can just get it past that one spot your golden I really wanted bigger #'s on this one, well all of them I wanted bigger #'s:)

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Mia awesome job on the total!
you'll be over 600 in no time, dont you worry.
you always seem to live up to your golden rule,
happy but never satisfied :)

Coach Clarke said...

Nice lifts today Mia, I was impressed